Gain a Clear Understanding of Bell
If you want a clear understanding of the Bell Program, join us in Virginia, Minnesota to get a first-hand experience of the Bell Program. We will fly you to us (using funds from a grant the program received) for the most interactive college visit you have ever experienced. This allows you to immerse yourself into what being a Bell Program student is all about.
Tour the Iron Range Engineering campus. Meet the Bell faculty. Meet other prospective student engineers. Hone your professional skills. Experience our award-winning technical and design learning model.
Two days of complete immersion
Itinerary for the Bell Experience
Day 1 - Travel to northeastern Minnesota
Day 2 - Bell Experience - Full Day
Day 3 - Bell Experience - Half Day - Travel Home in afternoon
Our grant plus your $50 includes
- Payment: Once you apply to the Bell Experience, you have the choice to pay the $50 fee online or pay $65 when you get to Minnesota.
- Travel: After you apply, we will be in touch via email to let you know we received your application. Our travel agent will contact you to book your plane tickets.
- While in Minnesota: Once you arrive at the airport, we will have a van waiting to transport you to the campus. We provide transportation for the entirety of your stay.
- Meals: All meals in Minnesota are provided. The meals consist of restaurant dining and catered meals. We are able to accommodate special dietary needs.
- Lodging: We make your reservations for lodging. All student engineers and Bell staff members stay at the Lodge at Giants Ridge.
We strongly believe that the best way to find out if this program is for you is by coming to check it out for yourself. We have received a grant to cover the cost of airfare, meals, and lodging leaving your only cost for this event to be $50.
Next Bell Experiences:
December 17-19 FULL
Spring 2020 TBD
Click the button below before it fills up!